We offer coaching to help meet your particular needs. Your people may need coaching on a pressing need or on one of your competencies/capabilities. Or, maybe some of your people need coaching for a particular issue.
We have a network of coaches in 66 countries, speaking 49 languages, in 106 cities around the world and throughout all major time zones. All our coaches are accredited, most at the highest accreditation levels possible, with AC, EMCC, ICF or APECS. There is a lot of flexibility in this offering.
Options for your people include:
- As little or as long as they like with their coach; anything from one hour upwards.
- Be coached by someone from a specific country. This has been extremely helpful to leaders managing virtual teams in other geographies. For example, we teamed up an American woman who was managing 60 Pakistanis with a Pakistani coach who was living in America. We teamed up an Irish manager working in Russia with a Russian coach.
- Be coached in the language they wish. Even though they are able to work in a second or third language, they might prefer to be coached by someone in their first language or their nationality.
- Psychometrics and one-to-one feedback with a trained and qualified psychometrician.
- Their coach observes them. The coach can use one of our actors; we have a troupe of actors who have been with us and have had rave reviews, for over 20 years. Doing role-plays with such professional actors, versed in improvisation, is useful to help them make sense of feedback or to rehearse an important event.
- They can have a confidential conversation with someone who will help them think through and work out a plan to improve any area of their personal life or career.
What clients have said about our independent coaches
“The coach combines great insight with creativity. She is a tremendous coach, mentor and business solutions leader, and is able to enable clients to generate superb outcomes. I was consistently impressed by her business sense and focus. She is also great fun to work with!” HR Director at a major international media company for Europe
“What worked for me was the insight I gained about the underlying reasons for some of my deeply ingrained attitudes and behavioural patterns. In terms of helping me to understand what I could do to change for the better it was not so much holding up a mirror but more like an MRI scan! I have personal development plan now that has real substance and grounding.” Managing Director, Service Design, Managing Director, Service Design, at a UK telecommunications company
"I cannot overestimate the positive effect my coach has had, both as a personal and professional level. She has helped me make the most of my strengths and better understand my weaknesses. The impact has been profound and proven invaluable. I have learnt an incredible amount in a very short period time and hope this is but the start of a long and productive relationship” A Global Brand Director at a global beverage company
“When it comes to personal coaching I was a somewhat reticent volunteer but the reality changed my view. What Deborah offered was a disarmingly convivial approach, but underpinned by a wholly professional methodology and the self-analysis that results is liberating." A former Chief of Defence
'Working with my coach was inspirational - she fizzes with enthusiasm and creativity. She has penetrating insight and if it is real change you are after she won't let you off the hook.' Client Managing Director - at a major UK insurance company
Contact us, and we will be in touch to arrange a call to give you more information about our services and to discuss your situation and requirements. Use the form below or email us directly – [email protected]