Understanding & Managing Your
Interests, Passions and Motivations
When we know our interests, passions and motivations in life & career, we are better able to spot & seize the right opportunities, make good decisions, manage our motivation and that of others in good and tough times.
Online content and coaching
Through our Understanding & Managing Your Interests, Passions and Motivations Course and supported with 121 coaching, we help you to:
- Be able to make great choices by bringing your passions front of mind
- Energize yourself, give yourself a buzz, by negotiating more of what you are really interested in, into your life and career
- Know what to say yes to, what to say no to, and thus will be able to take the right opportunities
- Identify patterns you might have missed about the kind of work/activities you would really enjoy (and therefore probably excel in)
- Live with more wisdom, knowing when to follow your passions and when to check in with reason.
Some questions for you
Spend a few moments thinking about the questions below. Our course will support you to reflect on, answer and address these questions.
- Are you clear about what interests you and what doesn’t? Can you piece together your interests to find the perfect job/role for yourself?
- Are you experimenting enough with what interests you to ensure that you are learning relevant things?
- Have you found your passion? How sure are you that it is wise to follow it, and not folly?
- Do you know enough about motivation to predict what will keep you motivated?
- Do you know how to quickly get yourself out of the doldrums?
- How well do you really know what affects your levels of motivation, your urges, your despondency?
- How well do you manage your passions and motivation?
Instead of doing our online course, you may just prefer to have 121 coaching tailored to your specific needs.