Understanding & Managing Your
Beliefs, Values, Attitudes, Mindsets
Our beliefs, values, attitudes, mindsets and attributions greatly impact the opportunities and threats we see, and direct our thoughts, decisions, feelings and behaviours. However, many of them lie in our subconscious.
When we increase our conscious awareness of them, we are much more likely to achieve success & wellbeing, and help others achieve theirs.
Online content and coaching
Through our Understanding & Managing Your Beliefs, Values, Attitudes, Mindsets and Attributions Course and supported with 121 coaching, we help you to:
- Find out and articulate what you value and what you believe
- Identify what attitudes and mindsets you hold, and how they shape your behaviour
- Discover what attributions you make of others and how that shapes your relationships
- Gain control over what was before, unconsciously steering you, so to give you more choice about what affects you
- Become certain about your core values and what you stand for
- Better manage your beliefs, attitudes, mindsets and attributions, so to help achieve your goals.
Some questions for you
Spend a few moments thinking about the questions below. Our course will support you to reflect on, answer and address these questions.
- Our beliefs direct our attention, thoughts, emotions and behaviour – yet most of our beliefs are formed unconsciously. How much thought have you given to what beliefs you hold, how your beliefs were formed, whether they are logical, reasonable, fair, true? And, do you know how to change a belief to turn it into a positive, logical, reasonable, fair belief?
- How often do you consciously make a decision, exhibit some behaviour, that is directly in line with your values? How often do you make a decision, exhibit some behaviour, forgetting or flying in the face of your values? Do you live ‘comfortably within your skin’ or do you feel guilt, shame, embarrassment? Would you like to change that?
- Attitudes and mindsets, again, are mostly formed unconsciously, and they have a complicated and not always understood impact on our emotions and behaviour. So complicated in fact, that we tend to ignore them and don’t go out of our way to manage them. In today’s world, we can’t afford to do that: we need to be mindful of our attitudes. Just how well have you examined your myriad of attitudes, challenged them, and created new ones in order to create the world that you would like to live in?
- We humans all do it – we make ‘attributions’ about others: we imagine why someone did what they did, we ‘attribute’ their reasons to their behaviour. Would you like to learn a technique for examining your attributions, so you can shift your energy, mindsets and behaviour towards someone and go from not wanting to engage with them to being empathic and engaging?
Instead of doing our online course, you may just prefer to have 121 coaching tailored to your specific needs.