Understanding & Managing Your
Strengths, Weaknesses and
Knowing and playing to our strengths helps us to excel in life & career, and we tend to be happier and more productive. It’s also vital to identify and manage our critical weakness and vulnerabilities that could scupper our success and wellbeing.
Online content and coaching
Through our Understanding & Managing Your Strengths, Weaknesses and Vulnerabilities Course and supported with 121 coaching, we help you to:
- Identify your strengths in a way that you will feel very secure with the results – and you will remember them, which helps of course, in using them consistently
- Know the difference between what you can do but drains you, and what you can do that energises you
- Isolate your super-strengths, your signature strengths, and when to play them
- Face your weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and generate a plan so that they do not scupper you
- Plan how and where to leverage your strengths to succeed more easily.
Some questions for you
Spend a few moments thinking about the questions below. Our course will support you to reflect on, answer and address these questions.
- Can you confidently name your strengths? Have you identified your strengths through robust analysis?
- Those that know their strengths and consistently dial them up to the right level have been proven to achieve and be successful. How well do you remember your strengths when the pressure is on or you face a crisis? How good are you at dialling up or turning down your strengths to meet each situation/event/person you encounter? How easy is it for you to dial up your strengths when you are tired or in a bad mood? How easy is it for you to tone down your strengths in situations where it might not be wise or considerate to others?
- Do you use your strengths daily, to the point where you feel energised and full of vitality?
- What about your weaknesses? There really isn’t any point bashing away at the things you aren’t good at – unless they are ‘mission critical’; then, you either need to delegate them or if you have to do them, find strategies to improve those weaknesses. How actively are you managing your weaknesses?
- Do you know your vulnerabilities? These are things that unnerve you, make you feel bad, sad, incredibly frustrated or annoyed…things that bring out the worst side of you. How good are you at managing your emotions and thought processes, and behaviour when you feel vulnerable? How alert are you to the risks that you face – do you hide from the risk, do you ignore it, do you get busy on something else, do you meet it with aggression? How much would you like to meet risks with calm, assertive, resourceful demeanour?
Instead of doing our online course, you may just prefer to have 121 coaching tailored to your specific needs.