Understanding & Managing Your
Personality is the characteristic way we think, feel and behave. It greatly impacts our ability to achieve success & wellbeing, and the good news is that we have much greater control of it than we think.
If left unexamined and unquestioned, our personalities can constrain our success & wellbeing and that of others. If we continue to think, feel and behave in the same ways as we have always done, we can’t grow and develop ourselves nor can we effectively develop other people.
When we are able to regulate, manage and develop our personality, we are likely to be happier and more successful.
Online content and coaching
Through our Understanding & Managing Your Personality Course and supported with 121 coaching, we help you to:
- Better understand your personality so that you can best manage yourself according to the situation you are in
- Gain greater awareness of how your personality influences your behaviour (and the impact this might have on others and your reputation)
- Know your vulnerabilities in terms of your personality and how to manage yourself to contribute well and create a great reputation.
Some questions for you
Spend a few moments thinking about the questions below. Our course will support you to reflect on, answer and address these questions.
- Were you aware that neuroscience shows our personality can develop throughout our lives and that by leveraging the contemporary way of looking at personality you can develop faster?
- How well do you know yourself? You might be good at predicting your responses but how well do you see yourself as others see you? How are you seen (recruited and assessed) by psychologists?
- What power do you have in managing the way you think, feel and behave? How well do you use that power?
- How deep is your insight into why others do what they do, feel as they do and what is the level of your ability to influence them?
- What most impacted on the early formation of your personality? What most impacts on it now? How well are you optimising your personality to meet your goals?
Instead of doing our online course, you may just prefer to have 121 coaching tailored to your specific needs.