Understanding & Managing Your Knowledge,
Skills and Capabilities
What we can do (capabilities and skills) and what we know are what make each of us valuable to employers, customers and society.
In these VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) times, we are in a constant state of learning & development. Lifelong learning and Learning Agility are absolutely key to our success & wellbeing. It is up to each of us to make sure we remain relevant and up to date, and control our L&D Budget. Just as companies invest in themselves, we need to invest in ourselves. In a highly competitive and visible world, proving what we can do and know will become more and more important.
Online content and coaching
Through our Understanding & Managing Your Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities Course and supported with 121 coaching, we help you to:
- Be absolutely clear about what you can do – your capabilities and skills
- Own what you don’t yet know or do
- Be able to readily talk about your knowledge and skills with others
- Gauge your proficiency levels in your chosen field of work
- Have a plan of development that inspires you
- Be better ready for tomorrow’s challenges.
Some questions for you
Spend a few moments thinking about the questions below. Our course will support you to reflect on, answer and address these questions.
- Most of us know what we know and can do, but how ahead of the game are you – to what extent have you analysed what knowledge, skills, capabilities you will need to thrive in the future?
- With how much confidence can you state your market value, when judged against the world players in your field?
- How well are you testing yourself out all the time, learning new things?
- Be honest, how much curiosity have you shown about preparing your skills to be fit for the future?
- How much honest, solid, endeavour have you given to your development over the last few years?
Instead of doing our online course, you may just prefer to have 121 coaching tailored to your specific needs.